


I can't believe how fast this year has gone, it seems like just yesterday I was holding a little bundle wrapped in a blanket, now I can barely pick my little man up. We just celebrated his 2nd Easter and he had a blast. When he woke up Easter Sunday and we brought him to his basket and he was really excited. It was fun to watch him sort through all of his stuff. It is amazing to watch him learn new stuff everyday. He is trying to walk now, he has taken a few steps but he has figured out he can crawl faster than he can walk. The new house will be complete around the end of June, we can't wait. We had a lot of early activity on the old house, but lately it has slowed down. This week is the last week of spring break here in Houston, so hopefully things will pick up soon.
1 comment:
WELCOME to blog land!!! It'll be fun to stay caught up and continue to see pictures of that cute boy!
Post a Comment